Sunday, June 28, 2009

Looking Ahead

It was a pretty typical week of work, after last weekend's short adventure to China. I haven't quite caught up on my sleep yet, but at least my legs have finally stopped aching, after the Great Wall trek.

I spent this weekend working at a local Youth Center - the same place as the time where I was handed a Wikipedia print-out and told to 'teach' for 2 hours. This time, I had a different (organized!) Korean co-teacher, and hosted a Freespeaking class - it made the whole experience a lot more pleasant.

Afterwards, I went into Seoul for a free outdoor music-performance, behind City Hall. My Bluesfest-replacement for 2009, I s'pose (that is, if Bluesfest featured Korean versions of Céline Dion).

Still, it was fun.

After playing a few games with the noobs at home and getting a haircut, I started planning my next trip, for the end of July: Japan. Plane tickets seem a heck of a lot more expensive than for China, but I'd regret not jumping on the chance to see Tokyo, while it's still this close.

Have a good week!

No comments: