Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two Weeks

It's been a long week.

For the month of August, I have to teach an hour earlier (from 10am until 8pm), in exchange for some overtime pay. Everything about it is great, except for the working at 10am part.

It's the summer-vacation break for kids, right now, and GEC is hosting a summer camp during the early time-slot. I was asked to reprise my role as the 'Make and Do' teacher (the same arts and crafts class I had taught in January), in the aptly named 'Make and Do 2' class.

I managed to get the day off for tomorrow (Friday) - I have to make a run to the Incheon immigration office, to ask for an extension on my visa. You'd think there might be a one-week grace period, once your work-visa ends, to allow you time to wrap up your business, but apparently not. Even though I'm leaving on the 20th, since my Visa is up on the 18th, I need that extension.

Ah well. 14 days until my departure from Korea. 7 Work-Days left.
Oooooohhhh.... Canada.

No comments: