Thursday, August 13, 2009

51 Weeks Later

I'm now only a week away from my departure from Korea. It's getting a little bit more stressful each day, as I wrap up my affairs and at the same time plan my solo-trip to Europe.

Remaining on my To-Do list is:
-Pack (duh)
-Go to the Korean Pension Office, to get the pension money I accumulated refunded
-Go to the bank after I get paid, and transfer all that money to Canada.
-Buy whatever gifts will fit in my suitcase

..and, of course, say my goodbyes.

I know there's been some confusion as to when i'll be home, so lets bullet-point some dates:
-August 20th, I fly to Paris (15 hours - woo!)
-August 26th, I fly to Dublin
-August 29th, I fly to Ottawa

I'm really excited about getting home, and looking forward to catching up on all the great stories I missed while I was gone.

Cheers!

No comments: