Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ohoho, OC Transpo

With the 30 centimetres of snow and OC Transpo Strike having hit Ottawa today, I thought i'd cheer you up by not-only writing an entry, but posting a picture of a truly awesome snack I found today: Crunky Ball Chocolate. Noooow, I could go on a really immature spew about how Crunky Ball Chocolate melts in your mouth (and is delicious), but - as I said - that'd be immature (and besides, i'm sure you can come up with much better lines than that).

Anyway, it's been an uneventful day in an uneventful week - but it seems like almost every week is eventful, so, really, an uneventful week is in itself eventful. Although I did finally get a Cellphone, so if you're ever affected by a life-threatening disease who's only cure is to hear my voice, you now have access to that cure. You can nab the number off Facebook if you need it.

On the Christmas Present front, everything is shipped and sent (though I had to sacrifice my lunch hours on Monday and Tuesday - you're welcome). They said it could take up to 15 days (which i'll assume are business days), so everything should get to its destination a little before, or a little after Christmas. If you're one of those lucky people getting a package, you'll notice I didn't actually say 'this is for this person, this is for that person'. It's not because I forgot to label things (well, as far as you know), but back in September, when I was in Busan, the three of us that made the trip down were given gifts - and we decided amongst ourselves who would get what. I liked that approach, so give it a go. If someone ends up with a black eye, I may or may not revisit that method.

As always, have a good one!
Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Facebook?