Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back Down South

My total picture count since i've been in Korea is nearing 2500, but this picture of a senior-citizen has to be in the top 10. It's not often you'll see a random old man wearing an Eminem shirt.

Next week is GEC's 'session break' - a week, in-between the end of the last semester, and the start of the next. Many fellow teachers are taking trips around Asia, but I failed to come up with a destination that was exciting enough, so instead of leaving Korea, i'll be staying in it.

That doesn't mean that i'll be staying in Incheon, though. I'll be spending two or three days down in the South of the country, in Busan. You might recall that at the end of September, I took a work-trip down there (only for a weekend), where I didn't get much of a chance to play tourist. It seems like the right time to rectify that.

The trip is planned from Saturday until Monday, which will let me save a few remaining days, for the next break session in July. Regardless of how the trip goes, it'll be good to get a short break from teaching, before starting my final teaching-semester (seems this year has gone by too darn fast).

Have a good one!~

No comments: