Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rocket Launchers

The general mood in the past few weeks, regarding North Korea's anticipated Rocket Launch, has been one of general indifference. With the Rocket finally being launched this morning, I haven't had the chance to get much feedback from any Korean friends, but I suspect their reaction will once again be 'meh'. While children sometimes get the free pass 'Kids will be kids', my impression is that other people just see it as 'The North being the North'.

There isn't a whole lot going on, this weekend. The exciting highlight was me being able to buy a free Sandwich, after having collected enough points on my Happy Point card. I'm going to pre-emptively answer the flurry of questions I know i'll get, if I don't answer them:

-The sandwich was good.
-It made me happy.
-Yes, I should stop living too exciting a life.

On the awesome side of things: I went to some Karaoke yesterday, and found what may now be my favorite song to sing in front of others: The alphabet song. That's right! I sang A-B-C-D-E-F-G, but I couldn't successfully sing the rest - it's a surprisingly hard song to sing, without cracking up in the middle.

Ah well. I just need to practice - Next time!

No comments: