Thursday, April 9, 2009

Destination Hunting

The end of May will mark the end of the current school-semester- and as luck would have it, it'll finish a week before June arrives. This means no classes for a week, and another opportunity for a trip somewhere in the region. We've been told that this is the last week-long break before the August session-break - which I won't be around for, since that's the week my contract ends.

It means that May will be the last chance I have at a lengthy vacation.

I've looked around at a few interesting places in Asia, but frankly, there's nothing that i'm really drawn to (i'm not a big lay-on-the-beach person). I'll most likely be staying within Korea, and try a solo-trip to either Jeju Island (a very reputable vacation spot), or one back to Busan. I didn't really get to see much of it during my two-day stay there, last time - it'd be nice to explore another side of this country.

Other than going through the usual motions, and doing some research on vacation spots, it's been a pretty uneventful week. Adult-classes restarted this week, and since they make my life much-less dull, I was happy to have them back.

I'll be attending a Korean Wedding this weekend, as well as one of GEC's Foreign Teacher's engagement dinner, so it'll be a pretty intense weekend. Should be fun!

Have a good one.

4 comments:

émilie pense said...

happy easter!

émilie pense said...

happy good friday

Unknown said...

Will be thinking of you at Easter Alex.

Love you,

(guess who?) xxoo

Alex Pigeon said...

Thanks guys.
Sadly, we don't get any time off for Good Friday or Easter Monday here.(Bah!)

But I hope you enjoy it!