Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Renewal Answer

Back in March, I wrote about the ongoing debate I was having with myself, as to whether or not i'd renew here for another year. Since i'm fast-approaching the 11-month mark, I had to come up with a more definitive answer.

Truth be told, i'm happy here. I could easily see myself staying for one or two more years.

But I won't.

I'm coming home for good, the last week of August - although that 'for good' part is conditional on whether or not I can find a decent job within a couple of months. If not, I've the possibility of doing another six months here, which I certainly wouldn't mind.

It'd be easy to try to back up my decision, but what it really comes down to in the end:
It feels right.

With that said, I still have over a month left, which I'll try and make the most of. On that note, the DMZ is on the menu for this Saturday - should be great!

Happy trails!