Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flight Plans

I gave-in my official departure date from Korea, today: August 20th. My final day of work is Tuesday the 18th, so i'll have a couple of days to get my affairs in order, clean out, and pack up.

I won't exactly be rushing home, though. The flight ticket is included as part of my contract, but management allows you to go anywhere with that ticket (as long as it's of equal-or-less value than your home ticket).

As i've been planning for a few months now, i'll be heading to France and Ireland for a few days, delaying my return to Ottawa by about a week. I'll probably book my ticket home sometime during the weekend, and figure out the exact return-date.

Before all of that, though, lets not forget there's still one more trip to look forward to: Japan! GEC is having its summer break-week in two weeks, so i'll be using up my last four vacation days in Tokyo. from the 28th to the 31st.

Let's hope travel fatigue doesn't set-in anytime soon!
Cheers

No comments: