Sunday, January 11, 2009

Entry ∞

Friday morning was spent venturing into central-Incheon, to reach the immigration office. Since our school is on the border of Incheon (very near Seoul), center-town of Incheon actually takes longer to reach than Seoul - a bus ride, and two subway lines away. What was interesting about the immigration office is that they were split into two sections: Left side, 'Chinese Immigration' - Right side, 'Everyone else'... and if there had been a point awarded for everyone present, 'Everyone else' would've lost.


Anyhoo, 50$ and 30 minutes later, I walked out of there with the proper stamp.


After work, a bunch of us went to a Nepalese restaurant in Seoul, for a surprise birthday-supper. A little, unknown fact: I'm a pretty big fan of chairs. I enjoy sitting in them. There's nothing wrong with sitting on the floor, but usually, if I had the choice, i'd definitely go for a chair... although not at this restaurant. They luxarized the sitting-on-the-floor concept by adding a whole bunch of pillows. I think some Korean restaurants should take their cue.


Unfortunately, as much as i'd like to tell the exciting tale of how I did my laundry today, i'm pretty tired, so i'll put that one in the bag and save it for next time.

Hope everyone has a good week.
Go Sens Go!
(oh yea. I went there. I don't care if they suck.)

Edit: Sorry about the font/size. I did.. something. I don't know what. oh well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is a pillow for your thoughts Alex -

Lesson learned:

When decorating your wall is not an option always make certain your floor feels good.


(your funny mummie xxoo)

Anonymous said...

oh the sens are going alright, going all the way to last place in the league =/

Alex Pigeon said...

Go (Get Tavares) Sens Go (Get Tavares)